What are the site requirements?
The following browsers are supported:
- IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Chrome
The following need to be enabled for best quality:
To find out what browser and version you are using, check out:
How do I pay?
We currently accept all major debit/credit cards through authorize.net or paypal. Please subscribe to pay & sign up for membership.
I can't login/lost my password
Please try our reset password tool to retrieve your password. If you have already submitted for a password reset, and have not received the email, please check your spam folder. All emails come from email@example.com.
I've paid for another month but can't login.
Sometimes your browser will cache (save an image) of the “No access” error. To remedy this, please try closing your browser, restarting your computer, or clearing your cookies and browsing history.
How do I change my public/display name?
The new site allows you to choose your own nickname to be displayed when using the comment system. To set your nickname:
- Go to “My Profile“
- Look for “Nickname” in the account details & Change to your desired and Update Account*.
- Once your account is updated, you can now select your created nickname in the “Display name as” field.
- All comments going forward will now display your chosen nickname.
*Make sure you click Update Profile after updating the nickname before choosing trying to set the display name. The new name will not show up in the drop down until it’s been saved.
How do I cancel my account?
- To cancel your account, go to “My Account” > “Subscriptions“
- Your current subscription will be listed there.
- Select “Unsubscribe“
- Your account will now be automatically canceled and your access will remain active until the end of the period you had paid for.
- If you wish to sign up again, wait until your current paid period has ended, and then resubscribe.
New Site FAQ
For returning users, here’s information about the changes with the new site.