1. Requirements to utilize BK’s Services
BK’s services are available to legally authorized individuals or companies qualified to enter into contracts under New York State law. The User agrees that he/she is 18 years or older.
2. BK Services
With regard to the Terms of Service, BK offers services to the User through the website KarasOnCrime.com and any other medium operated by BK. BK reserves its right to modify or delete any and all its electronic and interactive services at any time. The complete services are described in the separate Terms of Service.
The User acknowledges and accepts that any material (except for material provided by others) available on this site, including, without limitation, information, documents, products, logos, graphics, sounds, computer software, services or others (collectively “the material”) are offered by BK or third parties who are their authors, sellers or developers and that BK and/or the third parties possess the rights to the material. The elements of the website are protected by copyright law and cannot be copied or imitated, in part or in whole. Documents from public court files are not subject to copyright laws.
4. Personal information
The User confirms that the information given by him/her to BK is accurate, current, and complete. The User further agrees to keep this information current. If any of the User’s information is false, inexact or incomplete, BK reserves the right to suspend or close the account of the User and to cancel the subscription.
5. User Accounts
BK is not responsible if the User volunteers personal information online that is then accessible to the public. The User may receive unsolicited messages from other parties or messages communicated in a manner that violates the law, the User’s personal privacy or safety. By submitting such information, the User assumes the risks and sole liability arising as a result of such information being displayed. If the User is not a resident of the United States, the User understands and agrees that BK stores and processes your information on computers located in the United States, and by providing any data to BK, the User consents to the transfer of such information to the United States.
5.1 Legal Users: The User is the only person permitted to access or utilize BK’s Services, including transactions. Furthermore, the User is the only person responsible for safeguarding the User’s password. In the event of an unauthorized use of your account, the User agrees to contact BK as soon as possible.
6. User data
The User is solely responsible for the data the User stores on the servers of BK. The User controls its data by the generated link. BK encourages the User to regularly and frequently archive his/her data. The User assumes the entire responsibility related to filing data and will be held solely responsible for lost or damaged data. The User agrees to keep his data current according to this agreement. However, BK reserves its right to retain the data of the User in its archives after annulment or cancellation of the subscription.
7. Utilization of BK’s service
You agree not to use BK to:
- Upload, send, transmit by e-mail or by any other means any content which is threatening or refers to torture or death. If so, the content will be sent to law enforcement authorities and/or the User’s service provider.
- Abuse, in any way, of minors, including but not limited to viewing, downloading or transmitting child pornography. If so, the content will be sent to authorities and/or the User’s service provider.
- Upload, advertise, transmit by e-mail or by any other way all content that falls within the definitions of trademark, trade secrets, copyrighted material, intellectual property rights, patent or any other rights owned by a third party.
8. Illicit Contents
The User shall abstain from using the Services to transmit, receive, and conserve any and all contents that are prohibited under penal laws or regulations, or that infringe on the rights of third parties, or that violate any intellectual property rights, or more generally that contravene the laws and regulations of any country or state. BK reserves the right to erase any and all illicit contents from its servers, as well as to suspend or close the User’s account at any time and without prior notice.
Furthermore, if the User were to violate the law, BK would cooperate actively with law enforcement authorities by collecting and sharing information about the User, the User’s site, the obscene or illicit content as well as the persons who may have had access to, acquire or utilize this illicit content in an inappropriate manner.
9. Warranty disclaimer
You acknowledge and accept that:
- You assume the risk by subscribing to BK’s service. BK’s consistent, daily service availability cannot be guaranteed. BK and its providers cannot guaranty the reliability and integrity of our services, computer software or content at all times.
- BK does not warrant that:
- The service will meet your expectations at all times,
- The service will uninterrupted, up-to-date, exact or without errors.
You shall indemnify and hold BK and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, attorneys, and agents, harmless from and against any and all claims, costs, damages, losses, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of or in connection with your use of the Service (including the content) or breach of this agreement.
11. Limitation of liability
If you are not satisfied with any aspects of BK’s services, Terms of Service or rules or other policies, the User’s only remedy is to stop utilizing BK’s service. The User understands and expressly accepts that BK cannot be held accountable for direct, indirect, punitive, exemplary, and special damages which can result fromactions listed in paragraph 12 below, the utilization of or inability to use BK’s service.
12. The use or inability to use BK’s service
- Costs that may come from the acquisition of goods and services during the utilization of our service.
- An unauthorized access of our service by a user or the transmission of your data.
- A declaration or the acting of a third party on our service.
- Any other questions linked to our service.
13. Data Collected to Manage Your Membership
At checkout, we will collect your name, email address, username, and password. This information is used to setup your account for our site. If you are redirected to an offsite payment gateway to complete your payment, we may store this information in a temporary session variable to setup your account when you return to our site.
At checkout, we may also collect your billing address and phone number. This information is used to confirm your credit card. The billing address and phone number are saved by our site to prepopulate the checkout form for future purchases and so we can get in touch with you if needed to discuss your order.
At checkout, we may also collect your credit card number, expiration date, and security code. This information is passed to our payment gateway to process your purchase. The last 4 digits of your credit card number and the expiration date are saved by our site to use for reference and to send you an email if your credit card will expire before the next recurring payment.